News, Links & Important Dates

News Updates

Important Dates


21st July   June Monthly BAS due
28th July   June Quarter Superannuation Guarantee Payments due
28th July   June Quarterly BAS due


14th August   PAYG withholding annual report due
21st August   July Monthly BAS due
28th August   Taxable payments annual report due


21st September   August Monthly BAS due


21st October   September Monthly BAS due
28th October   September Quarter Superannuation Guarantee Payments due
28th October   September Quarterly BAS due
31st October   Individual Income Tax Returns due (if you are lodging it yourself)


21st November   October Monthly BAS due


21st December   November Monthly BAS due


21st January   December Monthly BAS due
28th January   December Quarterly Superannuation Guarantee Payments due


21st February   January Monthly BAS due
28th February   December Quarterly BAS due


21st March   February Monthly BAS due


21st April   March Monthly BAS due
28th April   March Quarter Superannuation Guarantee Payments due
28th April   March Quarterly BAS due


21st May   April Monthly BAS due
21st May   Fringe Benefits Tax Return due


21st June   May Monthly BAS due
30th June   End of Financial Year

Income tax returns have different Due Dates for lodgement depending on history of lodgement, size and entity type. Please check with us as to your due date for lodgement.

Australian Tax Office

Comprehensive information on tax, compliance and useful interactive tools for businesses and individuals.

Individual Tax Rates

Check your cut offs

ABN & Name Search

Applications for Australian Business Numbers (ABN)

Office of Fair Trading

Provides information and assistance for consumer issues, motor vehicles, home building and renovation, credit, property and tenancy issues and more.

Office of State Revenue

Information on Stamp duty, payroll tax, first homeowners grant and all other State based taxes


Information on Registering a Business Name & Changing Company Details

QBCC Reporting

QBCC Reporting Requirements for your trade license